A full mouth restoration is a special dental procedure that implies treatment and improvement on the entire set of teeth of a patient. There are patients who need this treatment to restore the function and appearance of their smile. Generally, a patient who suffers severely damaged teeth due to decay, normal wear or accident may have this procedure.
This particular treatment is also recommended by the dentist in London centre to patients with the inborn dental condition. Some of these conditions result in teeth misalignment and serious malocclusion issues giving the patients a difficult time to speak and eat. Sometimes, patients undergo this procedure mostly for aesthetic purposes.
There are lots of dental treatments involved in a full mouth restoration. This includes the following:
- Onlays. Onlays are a type of indirect fillings that dentists make to place on top of a broken or damaged tooth. These are necessary when regular fillings aren’t enough to cover the tooth fracture and seal it properly.
- Bridges. Your dentist in London centre uses bridges if you have spaces in your teeth from the missing bites. This dental appliance literally bridges the replacement tooth and the crowns for durable support.
- Veneers. If your teeth don’t have severe crooked problems, veneers can help you. These are thin tooth laminates that cover your tooth surface from imperfections. These issues include discoloration, breaks, chips, and cracks. If your teeth appear small, full mouth restoration using veneers is good for you.
- Implants. Some patients may have lost their teeth and are starting to feel the deterioration of their gums and bones. With implants, that occurrence is prevented. This tooth post is also a great alternative to provide your teeth replacement with a solid foundation.
- Crowns. Implants may be placed with crowns. These tooth caps are durable and appear like a real tooth in color and shape. They are best for restoring your teeth function and beauty.
If you’re ready for a revolutionary transformation, let your dentist in London centre have a part in that process.
Ensuring Your Family’s Dental Health. Book An Appointment With Us!