Special dental treatments are those that need more in-depth examination and special dental appliances. When you go for a regular dental appointment, the common procedures are cleaning and whitening your teeth. If you need a treatment more than that, like correction and enhancement, it involves more work. Check out some of these dental services that we offer for each of your dental needs.
- Braces. For those of you who have malocclusion issues, our London dentist may suggest you undergo an orthodontic treatment. Orthodontic braces are made of metal wires and brackets that are attached to your teeth. It helps them move your teeth into the correct position in your mouth.
- Dentures. This dental appliance is best for patients who have lost most or all of their bites. It is made of plastic teeth that are attached to a plastic palate. Since dental treatments now are more modern, dentures and implants go together for a secure fit.
- Headaches. Headache can be a symptom to more than just one health condition. If you’re unsure which issue that is, you may consult your dentist for a special treatment. Fortunately, with our latest dental facility, the London dentist finds it easier to locate the main cause of your headache.
- Implants and bone grafting. Tooth replacement became revolutionary because of implants and bone grafting. This allows patients who have insufficient bone and tissues to accept their new tooth.
- Invisalign. Another innovation in dental treatments brings the invisible aligner. It is made of a special plastic material that is both comfortable and durable in correcting teeth misalignment.
- TMJ disorder treatment. If you’re constantly distressed with your jaw problem and couldn’t find a simple solution, let our London dentist know. We have special treatments and devices for this disorder that will surely alleviate all your oral discomfort.
Ensuring Your Family’s Dental Health. Book An Appointment With Us!