Special dental treatments require further examinations and dental appliances. At a regular dental visit, the most common procedures are teeth cleaning and whitening. However, we also offer the following dental services as needed:
- Braces – Patients with malocclusion issues may benefit from orthodontic treatment, such as traditional braces, which are made of metal wires and brackets that attach to your teeth to move them into the correct position
- Dentures – Patients who have lost most or all of their natural teeth can benefit from dentures, which consist of acrylic teeth attached to a plastic palate
- Headaches – Headaches can be a symptom of more than just one health condition; if you are unsure about which issue that is, visit our London dentist to help you locate the main cause of your headache and recommend a special treatment
- Implants and bone grafting – These revolutionary procedures allow patients with insufficient bone and tissues to accept teeth implants
- Invisalign – This invisible aligner is made of special plastic that is both comfortable and durable to help correct teeth misalignment
- TMJ disorder treatment – If you are experiencing jaw pain, we offer special treatments and devices that will help alleviate discomfort
Ensuring Your Family’s Dental Health. Book An Appointment With Us!