Special dental treatments require further examinations and dental appliances. At a regular dental visit, the most common procedures are teeth cleaning and whitening procedures. However, we also offer the following dental services as needed:
- Braces – Patients with malocclusion issues may benefit from orthodontic treatment, such as traditional braces, which are made of metal wires and brackets that we attach to your teeth to move them into the correct position.
- Dentures – Patients who have lost most or all of their natural teeth can benefit from dentures, which are made of acrylic teeth attached to a plastic palate
- Headaches. Headache can be a symptom to more than just one health condition. If you’re unsure which issue that is, you may consult your dentist for a special treatment. Fortunately, with our latest dental facility, the London dentist finds it easier to locate the main cause of your headache.
- Implants and bone grafting – These revolutionary procedures allow patients with insufficient bone and tissues to accept teeth implants
- Invisalign – This invisible aligner is made of special plastic that is both comfortable and durable in correcting teeth misalignment
- TMJ disorder treatment – If you are experiencing jaw pain, we offer special treatments and devices that will help alleviate discomfort
Ensuring Your Family’s Dental Health. Book An Appointment With Us!